Viñas del Cámbrico Rufete Tinto
Viñas del Cámbrico is a tasty and mineral wine made with rufete grapes from three plots of granitic soil located in Miranda del Castañar at an altitude of 700 m. The vines are over 80 years old.
92 points Guia Peñin
Type of grape
13.5 % vol
The wine of the 2017 vintage is light, subtle, flavoursome and elegant.
Cherry-coloured wine with floral aromas of wild herbs and ripe fruit. In the mouth it is delicate, tasty, persistent and mineral.
- Harvest in 16 kg crates with selection of clusters in the vineyard.
- Destemming and selection on the table.
- Fermentation in steel tanks with indigenous yeasts.
- Gravity movement of must and wine.
- Malolactic fermentation in barrels.
- Aged in 300-litre French oak for 7 months. Unique barrel